At Victor Harbor Primary we believe good teaching is…….
- providing all children with a solid foundation to build life skills, making their learning journey relevant, consistent, fun and memorable.
- developing the whole child [emotional, physical, educational, wellbeing, spiritual].
- providing opportunities for each student to reach their individual potential.
- developing relationships based on mutual respect between all stakeholders – students, teachers and home.
- fostering in students a curiosity, creativity and an enthusiasm for the world they live in and a joy and love of lifetime learning.